Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Meathead San Fran Sunrise Session

Good morning from San Francisco. Tomorrow morning I’ll be teaching 250 financial advisors about The Perfect Day Formula, and 50 of them will attend an in-depth afternoon workshop where we’ll dig into more PDF tools to help them get more done, make more money, and still get home on time for dinner.


Our PDF program is evolving into something bigger and better than I ever dreamed about. Next month we have a small group coaching session in California, and my goal is to have two more private clients signed up in November.


But first, a quick workout (since I won't have time tomorrow or Friday)...


1a) Pullup

1b) Cable Abs


2a) Dips

2b) Face Pull


Even went for a walk after while the sun was rising in San Fran... and then the clouds moved in.


Question of the Day:

“Dear ETR U, I’m feeling recharged after a weekend with family! I've got momentum on my side and it was easier to get up at 6 am this morning than I thought it would be...

“Do you have any tips for "switching focus" and getting into the zone when you're switching from one project to another? I alternate between classwork, copywriting, and working on my ecommerce business; it's easy to get work done when I'm in that flow state but not always so easy to get into that state.” – ETR U student, Darryl Elvina

 

Answer:

Hi Darryl, great question. The answer is to have the next task "lubed up". Meaning, if you are moving over to a copywriting project, you should have an outline ready for you to start working on... You never want to start with a blank screen...that's tough. But a few bullet points are usually enough to get going. And if you still struggle, remember the tip to "write like you talk". Just start typing out your words as if you were talking to someone. Thanks!


Today's Kickbutt Mindset Tip:

Control what you can (your behaviors and thoughts), cope with what you can't (the behaviors of others), and concentrate on what counts.


Push on,


Craig Ballantyne, CTT


PS - Some great feedback...


Another fan of the PDF formula...

 

“Craig, it’s a pleasure to e-meet you. I first heard about your work after seeing you were a guest on an Ambtious.com Masterclass. I checked out your Perfect Day Formula and I was hooked. For years and years I had been crafting poor versions of my personal commandments (rules) but your book helped create a blueprint I can use long-term versus the new set of rules I used to create month after month. Also, your ritual of going to bed and waking up at the same time is something I'm working on but now when the alarm clock goes off I can tell my girlfriend she can't hit the snooze button! :) Thanks again for all that you do.” – Damone

 

And a funny PDF book review from Amazon...

 

I purchased this book due to a negative review. It may sound odd, but the review complained about how rigid the plan is. The rigidity that the writer of that negative review complained about spurred me to buy. One of the best decisions I've made. It is a life changer for me. Risk the $12-$20 investment. It may be a priceless return on investment for you like it was for me and it keeps on giving!” – Anonymous review

 

Here’s another TT workout testimonial...


“It's been four months, and I train with you everyday. Can't thank you enough, it really is a four minute miracle. I mean it has to have done something because, I literally have done your punisher and new cardio almost everyday, along with some other exercises, but sometimes I just do the four-minute ones twice a day. Plus my other half, has been doing it with me and she has lost weight, she still wants to loose more, and I tell she can do it. So thanks again man!” – Jesse



No comments: