Wednesday, October 19, 2016

3 ab exercises and arm workout to Orlando

Hey, it's Craig here, and I'm flying from Denver to Orlando today (and boy will my arms be tired, haha!).

On Friday morning I'll be speaking at a big fitness seminar... and tomorrow I'll be on live video creating YOUR Perfect Day. Watch for details on how to join me soon.

But for now, I have another video to share with you that features some of my favorite ab exercises.

Screen shot 2016 10 11 at 6.16.57 pm

Click here to watch the ab exercise video

So if you want to tighten your tummy and get rid of that last bit of lower belly pooch, then you'll love this circuit

1) We'll start with:

Stability Ball Rollouts or Modified Ball Rollouts for Beginners

That's one of the best moves for getting your abs to "pop" and show up when you get low body fat levels.)

2) Then it's on to the:

Side Plank

We'll do that for 15, 20, or even 30 seconds per side…

3) And then finish off with my favorite move that works your six pack abs and your obliques (this gives you those famous "ab lines" that run from your obliques into your waistband):

The Cross-Body Mountain Climber

You're going to have a blast with these new workouts that you can watch in your home gym, or in your living room, or in a hotel room, or while on vacation, or anywhere you choose to do your TT workouts.

Your coach,

Craig Ballantyne, CTT
Certified Turbulence Trainer

PS - Pick a poison to eliminate from your life today.

Kick cigarettes, alcohol, diet soda, gossip, scarcity, selfishness, and negativity to the curb.

Go the rest of the week, month, year, or life without.

Last month I gave up Coke Zero for life.

What can you do?

Make the right decisions for your right life.

And get accountability to get better every day.

No comments: