It's been almost a year since I had to go to the chiropractor. Five years ago I felt like I was going every week... and I wasn't any stronger back then, but I was younger. So all the prep is paying off.
BTW, all I do for my old man warmups now is simply do everything twice. This is kind of what it looks like, but I'll update it again soon.
Today's Workout (with ol' Bally the Personal Trainer Dog lying in the grass outside and keeping one eye slightly on my form)
1A) DB Chest Press
1B) DB Chest Supported Row
2B) DB Rear Delt Raise
That's it. Yep, that's all.
Today's Kickbutt Mindset Tip:
Paradox of Structure = The more structure and discipline you have in your life, the more freedom you will earn and enjoy.
Fail forward. Learn your lessons. Move on. Never stop. Keep growing. Act in the face of fear to build extreme self-confidence.
Craig Ballantyne, CTT
PS - I thought this was interesting enough to share...
...it's from my friends Joe, Dean, and Dean.
In this Episode, you’ll discover that what makes a great dad also makes a great marketer with his top 10 list, with Dean Graziosi.
So what’s so special about Dean’s Top 10 List?–It turns out, the 10 things that make Dean a great dad, are the exact same 10 things that make him one of the world’s most successful marketers.
Dean Graziosi is one of the top success trainers of our generation. He’s a multiple New York Times bestselling author, entrepreneur, and expert trainer on LIVE TV and on stage, influencing millions of people with his success habits and education in real estate and personal development.
- The ten things that make a great dad [03:04]
- “It’s all about them and how you make them feel.” – Dean Graziosi [03.17]
- Enter your child’s world and finish sentences in their heads. [03:41]
- Talk to the point and say what you mean. [04:18]
- Be authentic [04:41]
- Tell them fun stories with empowering messages wrapped in [05:30]
- Reward good behavior unexpectedly [07:35]
- They know when you care and they know when you fake it [08:04]
- When problems arise, find the root cause [08:45]
- Be the person you want them to be [10:10]
- Be honest and transparent [10:41]
- Kids get it…don’t complicate the message, just tell it like it is [04:33]