Saturday, September 28, 2013

2 food subs for fat loss

I spent yesterday enjoying my final days in Toronto. I'm off on a big trip this fall.

It's going to take me to Europe, Mexico, Nicaragua, Asia, and Lapeer, Michigan. Denver as well, a few times. Possibly even Moscow. And it all starts in a few hours when I head off to Roman's wedding, of course.

So yesterday I spent as much time as I could wandering the city on a perfect fall day. While I was out, I saw so many folks eating junk that was keeping them fat, bloated, and tired. It's a shame, because so many of these foods could be substituted for something much healthier and equally delicious.

First, instead of eating a giant serving of ice cream in a sugary cone, make your own healthy ice cream (or "Fro Pro") at home with Greek yogurt, BioTrust protein, your favorite fruit, and some raw nuts. You'll cut the calories in half and be able to eat a bigger, yet equally delicious serving.

Second, stop drinking juice.
 
Research shows that it's just as bad for your health as soda. Drink juice and you increase your risk of diabetes, says the British Journal of Medicine.
 
Instead, make a blender drink of BioTrust vanilla crème protein and a serving of your favorite fruit. That way you get filling protein and fiber with just the right amount of sweetness - and NO risk of diabetes (in fact, research shows dairy products decrease the risk).

Make those two switches and you'll have more energy, you'll lose fat fast, and probably drop an inch from your waist in less than a week, all while finally eating the foods that you know are best for you.

Listen, if you don't believe me. Watch this video. It shows you the simplest fat loss diet you can follow.

New and Improved Simple Fat Loss diet plan <= nothing simpler

Get this free information and put it to use right now. It's that simple.

You can do it.

I believe in you,

Craig Ballantyne, CTT

No comments: