Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Hamburgalar and Meathead Workout

Someone call 911. I was hamburgalared.

I procrastinated, and I paid.

Last night, I left a hamburger on the kitchen counter. I left the room for a few minutes and came back to an empty plate.

And an excited dog.

He's won this round, but I won't make the same mistake again.

Today's Meathead Workout: Hang Cleans, Deadlifts, Front Squat, Good Mornings.

Now for those of you that missed it, here's a rogue fitness expert report on the TT Summit (secrets revealed)
- http://exercisesforinjuries.com/turbulence-training-summit-review/

Including...

Mike Whitfield's "Three's Company 3-Minute Finisher"
- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y_sxcl9W7Qc

Today's BIG Kickbutt Mindset Tip:
Listen, you will do a LOT of things right in your life, business, and career that you'll think that NO ONE noticed...and you might get disheartened by this...but trust me...taking action equals attraction of opportunity.

Your hard work is NOT going unnoticed, but instead your efforts are accumulating goodwill and will continue to do so until one day - BOOM - "overnight success".

Believe me, I know how you feel...but I can promise you, this is how my dream business came to be...Taking action every day, Strong & Steady, overcoming obstacles and powering through the dips, trudging onward through tough days, and getting energized by great day...all powered by my clear vision of what I wanted to achieve.

So keep going. Keep pushing. Take action and you'll get attraction of good people, great opportunity, and EXACTLY what you want in life. Do not get down, and never, ever, ever give up. We're here with you on your journey, right by your side.

Personal responsibility is the ultimate freedom. When you accept that everything is your fault, and that it's up to you, and only you, to save yourself, then you'll be free. No more depending on others to rescue you. It's your decisions that control your future. That mindset is the ultimate freedom.

Finally, discover how to create your vision for financial independence
- http://www.earlytorise.com/creating-your-vision-of-financial-independence/

Craig Ballantyne, CTT
Certified Turbulence Trainer

No comments: