Saturday, May 31, 2008

The Transformation Contest is ON!

Well Kids, as I sit here in Dulles airport waiting out a 4 hour delay on my flight back to Toronto, I got a chance to run through all our last minute entries to the contest. (I also signed up 8 more folks at an event down here in Bethesda, MD.)

I'd love to know how many entries we have on the forum....we have had another 20 or so by email. I think we might be close to 200...that would be great.

Folks from all over the world too...

As always, please let me know if you have any questions, any problems, any suggestions, any tips, any tricks, any trials, triumphs, or tribulations.

My hat is off to all of you, and I wish you all the best of luck.

This is going to be a heck of a summer...here's to the 2nd contest and your success.

craig
__________________
Craig Ballantyne, CSCS, MS
Author, Turbulence Training for Fat Loss

No comments: