Thursday, May 01, 2008

Real Results, Real People, Real Fat Loss

The 2nd Turbulence Training 12-Week Transformation Contest starts today for fat loss.

It's just like Body for Life, only better, because this is Turbulence Training!

TT features "Real people, Real results".

No "professional's" or "models" who repeatedly enter "Before and After" competitions or are paid by supplement companies to get fat and then get lean.

Uh-uh, no way.

TT features regular folks, who like you, decided that enough was enough and it was time for a change.

It doesn't matter if you're a man or a women, if you're 21 or 65, there's going to be someone just like you in this contest.

I look forward to having YOU join us in the TT Transformation Contest. It's a no-lose situation.

And just like last time, we have some amazing prizes (plus one new prize to be won)...

Grand Prize - $2000 & a 3-year Platinum TT Membership

Second Place - $1000 & a 2-year Platinum TT Membership

Third Place - $500 & a 1-Year Platinum TT Membership

Bonus Prize - $1000 for the best TT Contest Video Diary

(More details about the video contest on the forum - plus, don't miss the recommended reading for you to get maximum results out of your transformation program.)

==> Click HERE for the Contest Rules

- Find out the 2 ways you can enter
- Uncover the contest deadline dates
- Learn about the mandatory photo requirements
- Discover the #1 secret to your success when transforming your body

Let's get started - see you on the forums,

Craig Ballantyne, CSCS, MS
Author, Turbulence Training

PS - Turbulence Training Also Beats P90X for Fat Burning Results.

"I have been in love with Turbulence Training ever since I started. I am 6'3", 28/M and my starting weight/body fat% was 208 pounds and 18.4% body fat. The mix of weight training with the high intensity intervals is the perfect fitness program. I really didn't believe it would be difficult until I started it. WOW what a burn!! I have finished the TT2K3 and 2K4. In these 5 months, I have upped my dumbell press weight 30 lbs from using 60s to 75s. I can't wait to start TT2K5 next week and see where I can get my bench up to. After 22 weeks of TT, I am now down to 190 lbs and 10.8% body fat."
Nick Walters, New York, NY

"I've done just about everything from Turbo Jam, P90X, to trying to piece together my own workout, but didn't get the results I've seen with Turbulence Training. My problem has always been my legs. No matter what I tried I have never been able to reduce the size of my thighs. I've tried the numerous leg routines featured in countless women's fitness magazines, but nothing worked. But with Turbulence Training I began to notice that my thighs looked smoother and more
toned. Even my calf muscles were a lot more shapely. And I started seeing these changes about three weeks into the program. And I got these result without killing myself. The workouts are efficient and a lot of fun. I recommend this program to any woman who is struggling to lose that stubborn lower body fat. It is truly a godsend. A heartfelt thank you."
Andrea Dunham

==>
Click HERE for the Turbulence Training workouts

No comments: