Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Turbulence Training Goes Hollywood (or Hollywood Goes Turbulence Training)



Last night we went to see Charlie Wilson's War, since it featured the only Hollywood actress I have ever trained. Her name is Rachel Nichols, and if you've watched the movie she is one of Tom Hanks' beautiful secretaries. (And it's a pretty good movie if you have time to check it out...).

Rachel trained with me back in the summer of 2006 while she was filming another flick here in Toronto, and here's what she had to say about her workouts with me.


"Craig's workouts were fun and challenging - I didn't dread going to the gym and I wasn't overly sore after our sessions. Much like my trainer in LA, Craig's workouts were always different: the exercises, the supersets, the weights...the combination of elements always varied and, therefore, I never got bored or felt like I was in a workout rut. And my co-stars couldn't believe how great my arms looked, thanks to Craig helping me do my first chin-up. Thanks Craig!"

Rachel also trains with Hollywood's hottest trainer, Valerie Waters, when she is back in LA. And to be honest, 99% of the credit for Rachel's great arms and body go to Rachel and Valerie, but I was very happy to help Rachel do her first chinup ever...just proving you can be superstar-hot and still do high-intensity resistance training.


In fact, I used Rachel's workouts as the foundation for some of my Turbulence Training for Women bonus workouts.


So ladies, forget about slow cardio and pink dumbells...get working hard on bodyweight exercises in your fat burning workouts,


CB
Click HERE to get started in the Turbulence Training Transformation Contest

No comments: