Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Best Time to Workout

Last week I was in Las Vegas (where it was just as cold asToronto!), and I decided to get in a morning workout in the MGM hotel gym prior to my coaching meeting. Now usually I don't workout before 11am, but on that day, I was in the gym at 8am.

But back to my workout. I did dumbell chest presses supersetted with cable ab crunches, and DB RDL's supersetted with various pushups. In and out in under 30 minutes.

Now for me, this isn't the best time of day to workout because I just don't feel as strong as I do around lunchtime. However, all that matters is that I did my workout.

For fat loss & muscle building, it doesn't matter what time of day you exercise. Too many people spend too much time worrying whether or not they are working out at the right time. And others even use the time of day as an excuse not to exercise.

So let's get things straight here.

For fat burning, it doesn't matter if you exercise at 6am or 6pm, at 12 noon or 12 midnight. All that matters is that you exercise consistently and intensely for fat loss.

If anyone tells you that you have to workout in the morning to lose fat, they are full of it. They are just spreading myths. So forget about them, and focus on what you can do to get results.

Just do what Alan and Kelley did (see below) and workout whenever you can fit it in your schedule.

Get started on a fat burning workout today from:
==>
http://www.turbulencetraining.com

Don't let anyone give you an easy way out,

Craig Ballantyne, CSCS, MS
Author, Turbulence Training

PS - Lose over 10 pounds in 3 weeks!

"The sticking point for me has always been time. There was never enough to cover all muscle groups, find time for cardio and incorporate In 6 weeks I have lost 6.5kg (14.3lbs). I am now in my ideal weight range (with abs) without dropping off existing musculature. As far as internal health goes my cholesterol has dropped from 6.4mmol/L to 3.7 mmol/L (247mg/dL to 142mg/dL). Guess what! my life insurance premiums will reduce accordingly if i keep it this way. Did I mention I feel great. This stuff works."
Alan Rogers, Australia

"I am a 48 year old woman who has been on some sort of diet plan since 1987 (that's when my son was born) I've tried all sorts of exercise programs; Curves, The Firm, 6 weeks, Numerous Beach Body programs, not to mention Atkins, Slim Fast, Nutrisystem, low fat, low carb, low calorie etc. You name it I've tried it and probably bought it! 3 weeks ago I stumbled across Craig's Dark Side of Cardio. Here it is 3 weeks later and I've lost 10 pounds! My clothes are looser! A program that actually delivers! A program without false promises! A program that doesn't make you workout 5-7 days a week but only 3X for 45 minutes! I've got to tell you, I was certainly skeptical because of past history, but WOW, I can't believe this. I tried on a skirt that I couldn't get past my hips last winter and I wore it today!!! I love this program; it's fast, fun and complete. Thank you Craig for helping me on my dream."
Kelley Howard

Click here to get started...
==>
http://www.turbulencetraining.com

No comments: