Sunday, January 06, 2019

Winter Workouts in the Garage Gym

Yesterday was a great deadlift session with one small issue. I'll share in a moment.

Friday was an off day, and so I just walked and did some yoga. I can only do about 15 minutes before I'm bored.

Been getting lots of sleep and doing even more reading... added these to the list of done:

"Lessons from History" - Will and Ariel Durant
"Rocket Fuel" - Gino Wickman
"Tao Te Ching"

So now to Saturday's session:

1a) Deadlifts
1b) Mobility

2a) Double KB Front Squat
2b) Lateral Band Walk

Unfortunately I banged my finger as I set down a bumper plate... it bounced back up and jammed it.

Fortunately, it could have been a lot worse... and it's just a minor hassle today.

Alright, off to record some podcasts.

Then a training session of:

1a) Floor Press
1b) Band Pull

2a) Overhead Press
2b) Row

3a) Triceps Extension
3b) Curls

I might squat tomorrow... or Tuesday... then it's filming ++ travel ++ Mastermind days in California.

It's been nearly 5 weeks since I set foot in an airport...

... and later this year I plan to go five months!

(From February 1st to mid July.)

Peace out,

craig


No comments: