Saturday, January 12, 2019

Eating Walking Training Good Life

There's been more eating than lifting out here in California, although every morning I go for an hour walk.

Wednesday I had a great workout with Jay Ferruggia, then a trip to Cafe Gratitude.

Thursday was a walk, an all-day Mastermind meeting, and then a big dinner (huge shellfish platter + striploin steak + a pecan praline cookie brought to me from a client who lives in Louisiana). After I waddled home, I was only able to get about 5 hours of sleep.

Friday was another walk, another Mastermind meeting, and then I did an upper body workout of rows, face pulls, triceps, and more rows.

Today will be a walk and some stretching, and then Sunday morning I have a big lift planned with Luka Hocaver and Jay Ferruggia. Then we'll hit a big brunch too. Monday I head over to Vegas.

Today's Quote
Life is good. Even when you're struggling, life is good. When it's snowing, life is good. When you're cold, life is good.

When you're hungry, life is good. When you're frustrated with a friend, life is good.

When you're busy, life is good. When you're succeeding, life is good.

When you've dried off and warmed-up from being out in the snow and cold, life is good. When you've got a warm dog by your side, life is good.

When you've eaten a great meal, life is good. When you've made up with your friend, life is good.

No matter what, always remember, life is good!

No comments: