Monday, January 14, 2019

Golds and Vegas

Can you believe it rained in California the last three days? 

After Wednesday's great workout with Jay, I snuck in a Friday session, then Saturday was just a walk day.

Sunday though, I met my friend Luka at Gold's Gym, the Mecca, where Arnold trained in the 70's... and where, apparently, he still goes today.

I had never been to Gold's Gym before, even though I've been going to Santa Monica for years. It was good fun, and Luka and I trained outside, even though some stuff was still wet from the rain.

My workout:

A cool warm-up with Luka who is helping me overcome some injuries...

1a) Trap Bar DL ... worked up to 365x3x5
1b) Box Jumps

2a) Good Mornings
2b) Chinups

Today was a trip to Vegas... the rain caused a bit of a delay, but it wasnt' too bad, and I'm staying a hotel way off the strip called the Green Valley Ranch. I guess it's for locals?

Tomorrow I am speaking at an event, and then at night I'm excited to visit Hank's steakhouse, which looks good. Really good. Just checked out the menu, and I am eyeing up a waygu steak and some sides.

But first I am going to rock a 2-hour session for my friend Clint Salter's mastermind group.

Then on Wednesday morning I head over to Miami.

While there I am definitely going to have a killer meal somewhere!


No comments: