Thursday, January 10, 2019

Cali Travel and Workout

Tuesday was an off-day in Toronto. I filmed all day, walked around in the rain, and realized my nagging injuries needed rest and recovery.

On Wednesday morning it was off to LA. The flight was great, and I watched Deadpool 2 and LOL'd so much.

Then it got better when I landed. First, it was over to Jay Ferruggia's for a podcast. That was fun, and it's coming out soon to support my new book, Unstoppable.

After that, we walked his high-energy dogs, and then went off to Iron gym for a really great totally body workout:

1a) DB Shoulder Press
1b) Seated Row

2a) Step-ups
2b) Med Ball Throws

3a) Front Squats
3b) Band Pulls

Then we bid adios to each other and I went to one of my favorite little restaurants, Cafe Gratitude, for a vegan meal. I always get the Humble Bowl with quinoa... although I'm going back later this weekend so I should try something new.

After that I went over to Whole Foods and stocked up on protein bars. That's my circuit in Santa Monica. A workout, Cafe Gratitude, and then Whole Foods.

This week I'm running a small event at the Loews Hotel by the Santa Monica Pier. Watch my Instagram for photos.

Kekich Credo #84 says, "Nobody gets old by surprise." So get started transforming and changing your life today (IF there is something big you want to change). If it's a body transformation, then just remember: A 12 week transformation is only 0.3% of your life. And if you focus on learning about your body for 12 weeks it will allow you to be lean forever. Stay strong.

No comments: