Tuesday, January 29, 2019

Good Trip, Bad Trip

I've been having a great trip down in California, staying out of the Canadian cold and winter storms.

On the downside, ironically, I (a Canadian), caught a cold.

So I've missed some workouts and slept a little more.

It could have been worse.

Fortunately, I had a great dinner at Mastro's in Costa Mesa last night with Bedros Keuilian, Tim Grover, Joel Marion, Superbowl champ Steve Weatherford, Dan Long, and a couple of others. We started with an unnecessarily large seafood tower, then unnecessarily expensive steaks (waygu from Japan!), and then a few folks (not me!) had unnecessarily large desserts.

Today was a great Mastermind meeting, and tonight it is another steak dinner... this time at the Ranch in Anaheim.

And tomorrow I might finally get back to working out at the gym.

Boom!

No comments: