Saturday, May 09, 2015

More Steak and More Fit Athletic

I'm a sucker for steaks and training at Fit Athletic in San Diego. If there is a rib-eye on the menu, I'm ordering it. And that's what was on the menu last night at McCormick and Schmick's in SD. Good times.

That got me well-fed for today's deadlift workout at Fit Athletic. Here's how that session went down.

1A) Hang Clean
1B) Repeated Vertical Jumps

2A) Deadlift
2B) Pull-up Hang Hold (to lengthen spine between 2 compressive exercises)
2C) Military Press

3) KB Swings New PB: 53lbs x 45 swings

4) RDL

Yesterday I was teaching 50+ successful personal trainers in San Diego and hanging with my good friends, John Romaniello and AJ Roberts...made me think of this success quote:

"The only one that stops you is YOU. I know what you are capable of...I know you have won in the past...and I know you will win again...I know the obstacles in your way stand NO chance against YOU...because I know that you know what matters...and we know that you know you will never give up on going for it...You will stay strong...You will push on...Your time is now...this chance for CHANGE belongs to YOU."
Turbulence Training's photo.
Turbulence Training's photo.






Today's Kickbutt Mindset Tip:
Stop waiting. Success begins and ends with your personal responsibility. Success lives and dies with you and your ability to take action. Identify what needs to be done and do it today. Do more of what works and less of what doesn't. Say No more often. Say YES to Focus. Say NO to other people's drama. You deserve better. Stay strong and NEVER, ever give up on what is important to you.

Push on,

Craig Ballantyne, CTT

No comments: