Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Exactly how to eat on weekends

Call me odd, but when it comes to the weekends, I'll be honest with you...

... I relate GOOD food with a great time.  

I don't want to eat chicken and broccoli on a Friday night. I want to go out for dinner to my favorite restaurant and eat whatever I want and then follow that up with an action flick, like the latest Avengers movie (just watched - it's awesome!).

You see, I'm what you call a "Diet Free Weekend" kind of guy. I'll typically enjoy steak and wine on Friday, big breakfasts with bacon on Saturday morning, and pork chops and hard cider on Saturday night. And when I visit family on Sunday, I won't hesitate to have a huge meal of roast beef and mashed potatoes ...plus dessert.
 
Now here's my secret...anyone can eat like this and still lose weight, it's just a matter of looking at your WEEKLY calories and not your DAILY calories. It's a new discovery called "diet intervals", which FINALLY allows you to enjoy your weekend meals. In fact,  a shocking study from Cornell University reveals EXACTLY how this works and EXACTLY what you can eat on the weekend. Just go here:
 
=> Odd "diet intervals" study (perfect for weekend eaters)
 
Now if you're looking for one of those "lose 12 pounds in 6 days" approaches, this won't be a good fit. But this study does show you can lose up to 3 pounds per week using short "diet intervals" instead of a traditional long, boring diet approach that requires sacrifice, counting calories, carb deprivation, Weight Watchers, etc.
 
This relaxed way of eating on the weekends is the perfect way to go. Now you don't have to do Cheat Days that make you binge and feel terrible because you feel like you have to "get it all in". I'd rather that you relax and not think about "dieting" for a couple of days a week (on the weekends) rather than over-eating to discomfort.
 
Find out EXACTLY how to eat on the weekend for ALL-week fat loss (lose up to 3 pounds a week)

That's more doable, right?

Enjoy the new study and "breaking free" from the diet prison and cheat-binge cycle on the weekends...
 
Stay Strong and Keep Pushing On,

Craig Ballantyne, CTT
Certified Turbulence Trainer

PS - Let us make it easier for you...

We all need to find compelling motivation to stick to your plan. Keep working to find that internal inspiration so that you can put a little more urgency into your body transformation program. Get out of your comfort zone and put that pressure on. Plan. Focus. Take Action. Set Deadlines. Hit Them. And then...Reward Yourself - with a Diet Free Weekend!

Find out EXACTLY how to eat on the weekend for ALL-week fat loss (lose up to 3 pounds a week)

You CAN do it. I believe in YOU.

No comments: