Sunday, October 05, 2008

Craig Ballantyne Wanted "Dead" By Fat Cells

I'm a little worried. I found this threatening letter posted on my forum by a TT member named Dan, and I'm worried (and hoping!) your fat cells are saying
this too!

*********************
Dear Craig:

I am the "spokes-cell" for Dan's fat cells. We hate you. We knew we were in trouble when Dan woke up at 4:30AM on a SUNDAY!

He did workout 1 from one the TT for Fat Loss workouts, and we are hurting.

For starters, the triple press was difficult, although we really enjoyed when our enemies, the muscle fibers, were screaming bloody murder, that made us feel good. But then, doing 20 deadlifts, we couldn't hear the muscles screaming over the shrieks of pain from my fellow fat cells.

We thought it was over, but then Dan decided to do a 4x6 3-minute arms circuit. Jeez. We know he's not in the NBA, nor does he yet deserve to be, but he was giving it his all to be among those elite TT-ers.

Finally, the intervals...oh those intervals. No treadmill for Dan today...oh noooooo...he did 30/60 intervals using burpees for the intervals. While we hate that infernal treadmill, that was the worst thing we've ever gone through.

Craig Ballantyne, we fat cells hate you.

Since we are shrinking in Dan's body, we are going to band together, come up to Canada and picket you wherever you go. We're sure there are many of us who have been looking for new jobs since you came around, so we will band together and make your life difficult.

We miss playing w/ Dan's kids when they would poke us and call him "Squishy".

We HATE you, Craig. We're meltingggggg!

With much hate,

Dan's fat cells
*************************

I hope you enjoyed that little bit of Monday morning fat loss humor from a TT Member.

I also suggest you take Dan's lead and use Turbulence Training for Fat Loss to help you upset your own Fat Cell's and get them worried about their jobs!

Helping you send your belly fat to the unemployment line,

Craig Ballantyne, CSCS, MS
Author, Turbulence Training

PS - Does Turbulence Training work for Men AND Women?

You bet.
 
"I am thrilled with my results after only a month on Turbulence Training. My clothes are looser and I'm already firmer everywhere. The key for me was the format of TT. I understand exactly what my workout is and when I should do it. The workouts are easy to follow. And when I do have an occasional question, it is answered within minutes on the TT message boards."
Jill Mayer

"I've been meaning to write for some time now. I've been following TT since May 13, 2008. I am now down 28 pounds (from 281 - 253). Being a former high school football player, I've always lifted or been a runner. But I've never been able to combine weight training and cardio the way you've taught me. I'm 42 years old, married with two energetic 8 and 10 year old boys. My energy level is up. I'm more focused in my job and I've dropped 2 pant sizes(42 to 38)!
My diet consists of primarily lean protein, fruits, veggies and nuts. I also drink lots of water. My overall goal is to get under 240. As long as I continue to change things up, I know I'll get there. I'm as healthy as I was 25 years ago. So thank you! Thanks for developing an exercise program that truly fits my lifestyle."
Mark Duncan

Still skeptical?

Grab your 21-day trial offer for only $4.95.

==> Click here for your Turbulence Training Trial Offer

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thats awesome! You go fat cells!

Anonymous said...

What about using weights on ankles for Spiderman Pushups, Spiderman Climbs and Cross body Mountain Climber?