Thursday, February 28, 2019

Good Toronto Workouts

Hello from my new apartment in cold, wintery, snowy Toronto. We had a blast of winter yesterday and I expect my feet will get very wet today as I trudge around town to hit the gym. We'll see.

Yesterday I stayed inside and had a great upper body meathead workout. I've also bought some running shoes and started interval training again (something I have missed out on for a long time).

But first, on Monday, it was squats... and sled drags... a really tough one that wiped me out.

1a) Squats
1b) Box Jumps

2a) Glute Ham Raise
2b) Skater Squat / Reverse Lunge
2c) Band Pull

3) Sled Drags for 5 minutes... great times!

Tuesday was an off day...

Wednesday was Upper Body Meathead:

1a) Pushups
1b) Upper Back

2a) DB Chest Press
2b) Mobility

3a) Triceps
3b) Lower Body Mobility

Finished with bike intervals.

Today I should deadlift. 

And then I'm getting ready for a big adventure on the weekend.

Stay tuned!


No comments: