Sunday, February 10, 2019

Tampa to Toronto

Had an epic weekend in Tampa and Clearwater, Florida with my buddies.

The whole gang was back together:

Bedros, Joel Marion, Vince Delmonte, Shaun Hadsall, Dan Long, Mike Westerdal, Elliott Hulse, and so many others.

Even my high school buddy, Mike Hishon was there.

It was Vince Delmonte's seminar, and there were a lot of laughs and lots of learning.

I also went on an hour long walk to a store to buy a bunch of food, and my credit card didn't work... so it was a total blunder, lol.

Oh well.

Here's what happened in the gym...

Saturday Morning at Gold's Gym in Largo:

1A) Squat
1B) Leg Curl

2A) KB Swing
2B) DB Split Squat

Then a walk out in the Florida sunshine... great time of year to be there.

Spent the afternoon inside at the seminar, and then hit Joel's house and his mega garage gym for this session:

1A) TRX Rows
1B) Face Pulls

2A) DB Rows
2B) Sledgehammer Swings on the Tire

Then Bedros and I took an Uber to the airport, and I had the smoothest ride home from Tampa ever.

Usually the flights getting into Tampa are late... but the weather was good and we left on time.

I was home in Toronto before 6pm.

So I went over to Impact Kitchen for a Greens Drink, Bone Broth, and Banana Bread.

Tomorrow I will do some pressing.

Then take a train back to the farm.

Time for an important decision on whether I get a fancy apartment or a dog... right now it looks like I can't have both.

Hmmmmmmmm.

No comments: