Friday, February 22, 2019

Snowstorms and Deadlifts

I had some lucky travels home from NYC. A snowstorm (and ice storm) hit the Big Apple on Wednesday afternoon, and a lot of flights were cancelled. Fortunately, my flight was on sunny Thursday morning, and all went well.

While in NYC, I had two good dinners with friends:

First, at the Butcher and Banker Steakhouse. My meal was a Delmonico steak, and I kept half for the next day. The next night I went to Sushi Yasuda. It was very good, and traditional, not like most sushi places where you get all types of crazy rolls.

After Thursday's smooth flight home, I went to Bang Fitness for a Deadlift workout.

1a) Hang Clean
1b) Mobility

2a) Deadlift
2b) Mobility

3a) Glute Ham Raise
3b) Core training

Good times.

On Saturday I move in to a new apartment in downtown Toronto.

Time to get camped out for a nice stretch in the big city.

No comments: