Tuesday, February 19, 2019

Smore Workouts Before Travel

I put two more big workouts under the belt before my trip to NYC today.

On Saturday I did moderate weight, moderate rep deadlifts and a lot of walking around the slippery city.

Sunday was an off day, and Monday I went back in the gym for front squats and sled drags. That was fun.

Today I'm off to NYC, and might do some upper body training.

I'll fly back on Wednesday afternoon and be ready for a deadlift session on Thursday.

Looking forward to that, and then it will be no more travel for 6 weeks.

PS - Remember...

"Every choice you make and everything you do is either taking you closer to or away from your goals." - #truth

No snooze.
No booze on school nights.
No email till you get a major win in the morning.
No skipping exercise or self-care habits.
No forgetting to plan tomorrow tonight.

"Every action you take is a vote for the type of person you wish to become. No single instance will transform your beliefs, but as the votes build up, so does the evidence of your new identity." ― James Clear, Atomic Habits: A Proven Way to Build Good Habits & Break Bad Ones


No comments: