Saturday, February 16, 2019

Good Workouts and No Wipeouts in the Big City

I've almost slipped and fallen two dozen times on the icy sidewalks of Toronto, but somehow I've stayed on my (wet) feet.

The city is a bit of a skating rink and I've been walking all over the place downtown, going to my workshops, meetings, and to the mall to buy some jeans.

But again, no wipeouts yet.

On the other hand, I've had some good workouts.

Friday morning was:

1a) DB Chest Presses
1b) DB Rear Delt Raises

2a) Plank
2b) Side Plank

And then lots of walking around the city to meetings.

I didnt sleep well last night, but that didn't stop me from deadlifting today, and adding in some band walks and kettlebell swings - and more walks around town.

Tonight I'm going to finish a book called The Trident. It's about a Navy SEAL named Jason Redmond who gets seriously injured in Iraq, and then has a story of redemption and resilience overcoming his injuries. I met Jason at our Empire Mastermind meeting last month in Chino Hills at Fit Body Boot Camp HQ.

Alright, tomorrow will be an off day.

Stay on your feet!

No comments: