Saturday, February 02, 2019

Travel Troubles and Tired in Toronto

My flight from LAX to Toronto was delayed four hours. By the time I got home on Thursday it was already Friday morning, and after battling some chilly temperatures to get in the house, I finally got to sleep at 1:30am. I "slept in" until 6am, but had appointments for 8am the next day.

That left me tired all day Friday. I had one nap, and inadvertently fell asleep (while on the phone!) twice.

Somehow I still managed a good squat workout at Bang Fitness.

1a) Squats
1b) Box Jumps

2a) Lunges
2b) Good Mornings

And then I walked around the snowy city of Toronto, stopping at Impact Kitchen for a green smoothie.

Today I have a haircut, a workout, and a few other projects...

... And I go to NYC on Monday, and then Tampa on Thursday.

Until then, never forget this if you feel like you are getting off track:

One bad meal, one bad night, one bad day - even one bad week - doesn't ruin everything you've worked so hard for...so never give up. And don't let anyone deter you or get in your way of doing the things that will get you closer to your goals. Remember - its your life - and you're the boss of it. No one else.

No comments: