Saturday, July 29, 2017

PITN Pain in the Neck

This is embarrassing. I hurt my left neck/trap/rotator cuff over 10 days ago. If I sleep on my left shoulder, the injured area is tight in the morning.


It was bad this morning, and so that ruled out deadlifting, but I thought it would be okay for pressing. After a lengthy warm-up I decided against it and did some biking and sprints instead, along with extra rolling stretching. Tomorrow might work for deadlifts. If not, then it'll be squats. Either way, it's going to be a serious Sunday session. :)


"Journaling is like a toothbrush for your mind." - @ujramdas 🤔

One of the great insights from yesterday's Perfect Life Workshop in Toronto with another group of amazing Rockstars 💥

Hope to see you at your workshop soon!👊❤️🙏 #entrepreneur #success #workshop #perfectdayformula

Corporal Francis, CB, UJ, Mick, and Eva


Today's Kickbutt Mindset Tip:
Make Rules. List 3 rules that you will live by for the next 30 days. These rules are NOT meant to be broken. It could be: I will wake up at _am every day. I will meditate or pray for ___ minutes first thing each morning. I will drink ___ cups of water each day. I will exercise ___ minutes per day. I will call __ people every day. I will ___ every day before bed. Etc. Create 3 simple rules for 30 Perfect Days. Use your commitment to these 3 rules to grow stronger in all areas of life, discipline, commitment and love.


And use this plan at night, too:


Keep planning and preparing the night before and tackling that big project in the morning. That's what I did today to overcome the anxiety / stress / procrastination. It's what we must do!

If you're struggling or feeling frustrating... just do SOMETHING that moves you in the right direction. Action beats anxiety. Motion beats meditation.

Focus on what matters and get back to work doing it! ;)



Rock on,


Craig Ballantyne

PS - Remember this simple message next week!


Get up and get after your dreams!
#success #entrepreneur #motivation





No comments: