Thursday, July 20, 2017

Kettlebells killed me but i recovered old-man meathead style

Wow, I'm broken after yesterday's lower body KB workout.

And that was despite me cutting my volume in half.

But still, being away from swings for so long left me in a world of hurt. It was a good reminder of what a beginner feels when they do too much.

My sleep even suffered because of the tightness and irritation in my glutes and low back. Whooops. It's much better today, and I did a big old-man warm-up, and then a Meathead session in the garage.

1A) KB 1-Arm Shoulder Press
1B) Band Pull

2A) DB Curl
2B) DB Triceps Extension

The next two days should be off from lifting and then I'll deadlift on Sunday.

We also have a couple of videos for you today:

A 6am coffee with Shanda session...
https://www.facebook.com/HeartCoreBusiness/videos/1370122339691160/

And my Device-Free Challenge to you:
=> https://www.instagram.com/p/BWxEUc-Fnn9/


Today's Kickbutt Mindset Tip:
Stop doing it all yourself.

You are surrounded with love, support, and competency. Let others help.

Yes it will take time to train and coach others, but it is worth it. Trust people. Take a load off your shoulders, remove stress from your heart, and eliminate worry from your mind.

Push on,

Craig Ballantyne, CTT

PS - Bonus...

"If you don't like something, change it. If you can't change it, change your attitude." - Maya Angelou

No comments: