Monday, June 26, 2017

Stronger with less

I keep doing less and less and getting stronger.

Last week I hit a 2017 PB of 57 pushups.

Today I hit a 2017 PB of 80x12 for db chest press.

I also have started drinking more caffeine. That probably helps.

Today's workout:

1A) DB Chest Press
1B) DB Row

2A) DB Triceps Extension
2B) Mobility

Today's Kickbutt Mindset Tips:
"Extreme Productivity depends on control of time, self, others, priorities, working conditions, and immunity to criticism. Always be asking yourself, 'Is this moving me towards my goals?' Be willing to buy time & productivity. Find people who are better than you at certain tasks & pay them to do it." – Dan Kennedy

Push on,

Craig Ballantyne, CTT

PS - Brad Pilon called this an EPIC episode!

Image may contain: 4 people, people smiling, people standing












No comments: