Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Take Care of Yourself and Others

Travel day today, no training. Plenty of weird things on the journey, though.

1) TSA patted down my hair. Yes, my hair.

2) Shirtless guy was bathing at a sink in the Denver airport restroom.

3) 90 minute delay. Haven't had a delay in a couple of months.

Sat beside a nice old lady on the plane.

However, I felt really sorry for her.

She couldn't get up and out of the seat on her own.

She was very overweight and weak.

I don't want anyone to be like that at her age.

But it wasn't her fault.

When she was growing up...

She wasn't told how to exercise.

She wasn't told how to eat.

And so the years took a toll on her body.

It's a shame.

Really and truly simply not fair.

That's what I'm here to change.

Giving people the training programs they need.

The diet tips that work.

And the lifestyle changes that last.

I'm thankful you're a part of my mission and committed to helping me help millions of people.

Take care of someone today,

Craig Ballantyne, CTT

No comments: