Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Florida Swamp Workout

After two days off and some travel, I've settled into hot and humid South Florida for a few days. Last night I visited my mentor, Mark Ford, at his secret hideout.

And yes, we planned the shirts.


We'll be delivering a special wealth building presentation tomorrow night for you from the hideout.


Mark kept me out late last night, showing me around his 'swamp house', where he'll soon have the world's largest private palm tree botanical gardens. Yep, that's a thing. He has 50 acres with over 300 species of palm trees. (There are 3,000 species in the world!)


This morning I did a short workout in the hotel gym:


1) DB Split Squat - 5x10


2a) DB RDL - 3x20

2b) Cable Abs - 3x20


Then I walked to the grocery store. It was hot and sunny at 8am, so it was sweaty and sticky, too.


Speaking of Florida, here's big news.


Personal trainers & CTT's => Save the Date

Daniel Woodrum and I are speaking at a NEW fitness training event on October 21-22, 2016, in Orlando, Florida.

Finally there is something on the EAST Coast for trainers, and not out in fitness la-la-land.

Bedros is speaking on the 21st, I'll be speaking both days, and I'll send you more details as I get them.

Hope to see you there.

After all, going one year - or more - without seeing so many CTT's in one place is too long.

We needed this event.

And hopefully this brings some of our European CTT's out of the woodwork.

Talk soon,

Craig Ballantyne, CTT

No comments: