Tuesday, June 07, 2016

Deadlift in Denver before Off Days In Cleveland

Last year I was in Cleveland when Golden State won the NBA Championship. Looks like it could happen again, but I'm hoping Lebron can pull out at least one hometown victory. Not that I watch the games (they're on too late for me!), but hey, no one likes like to get swept in the finals.


Honestly, I'm more interested in the Euro football tournament that starts on Thursday. Eventually I'll lose interest as England gets eliminated and they move in to the playoffs, but I love the round robin phase when there are multiple games per day. I'll be watching a few from my hotel room in Cleveland between seminar sessions.


And then finally...51 days after I left home back in April... I'll finally return to ol' Bally the Dog on the farm. Should he remember who I am, maybe he'll want to go for a walk with me. Haha.


Until then, I have one more workout to finish off from phase 2 of my training program. Today's went like this...


1A) Power Clean

1B) Hip Mobility

2A) Deadlift - worked up to 295x8
2B) More mobility

3A) DB Walking Lunges
3B) Foam Rolling

Not interesting lifting or getting over the bar? Looking for something shorter and less complex? Enjoy this 4-minute banger with your bodyweight only.

=> http://www.earlytorise.com/4-minute-belly-fat-burner/

Today's Kickbutt Mindset Tip:
“Talk minus action equals zero. You can say whatever you want, post whatever you want on social media, but unless you're actually living what you preach it means nothing. It's easy to say the right thing but doing the right thing is another story. If you're not willing to back up the words then best to say nothing at all. Always let your actions speak louder than your words.” – Robert MacDonald, Gym Jones

Do it,

Craig Ballantyne, CTT

PS - Might be time to go back...

...
and revisit this:

http://www.earlytorise.com/12-rules/

Get dialed in again!






No comments: