Monday, December 31, 2007

Weight Loss Motivation Tips

I could retire right now.

Well, not financially, but I could retire fully satisfied with my "work here on earth" thanks to the incredible interview I just finished up with Dax Moy.

It's called "Mastering the Fat Loss Mindset", and its over one hour of Dax's secrets on how to overcome all obstacles and achieve success in all areas of life.

Sure, we focus on fat loss for most of the interview, but he'll show you how to achieve any goal you've set, whether it's meeting the person of your dreams or getting a better job.

"This year i got to the point where I had achieved my 'big' goals, while not quite drifting I did get a promotion in August this year, I had lost focus. You only need to read my workout log in recent months to see the number of release cards i had given myself for not doing this or that. Then i sat down & read "Mastering the Fat Loss mindset transcript with Dax moy". One word does it: "Pow"! Well it hit me square between the eyes, its an extremely powerful read, not only does it wake you up but it gives you the tools to make the changes. As I said no guessing what I will be doing this weekend - re-reading the doc making note of the things I need to do & re-invigorating those big passion goals."
Alex Buckley

It's powerful, powerful stuff. And essential reading for anyone wise enough to set goals for the new year. I hope that means you!

Planning and goal setting are two key elements that will help you succeed and achieve in 2008 and the rest of your life. Please read this interview to get the most out of your efforts! 

But it's only available until Wednesday, January 2nd at midnight.
 
Click HERE to get the goal achievement bonus, "Mastering the Fat Loss Mindset" as part of the New Year's Turbulence Training package. 

After Jan. 2nd, it's gone.

Sincerely,

Craig Ballantyne, CSCS, MS
Author, Turbulence Training
Fat Burning Workout Routines

P.S. What happens after this promotion is over?


Well, you can still get my Turbulence Training manuals any time in the future, of course, but all FIVE of your New Year's Fat Loss bonuses will all be removed from the Turbulence Training webpage at midnight Wedensday, January 2nd.

This is your first, last and only chance to take advantage of this fantastic opportunity to grab Turbulence Training AND all the extra bonuses in this great package.

Don't wait till after New Year's...get started now!

=> http://www.turbulencetraining.com

No comments: