Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Turbulence Training Transformation Rules

Back in May of of this year when I was down in beautiful Bethesda, Maryland, at a meeting with my friend Yanik Silver, he said, "Craig, you have to do a transformation contest with your program. I know you'd have a great response."

But in my mind, I just came up with a list of excuses. I thought, "What if no one enters?", "How would I organize it?", and "What kind of prizes could I give away?".

You see, I had doubts about my ability, just like most people have before starting a fat burning program. I was looking for excuses to justify my procrastination. I didn't believe in myself.

Fortunately, one day I changed my mindset to a "can-do" attitude and jumped into it. And now we're already rocking and rolling with over a dozen entries - and its still not even New Year's - that's when I expect hundreds of new entries.

You should see how pumped up the people are on the Turbulence Training Transformation Forum already, I can only imagine the excitement, camraderie, and social support in January.

Heck, we've already have people lose 3, 5, and even more pounds in their transformation, all because they got rid of their excuses, and I got rid of mine. And I hope you will get rid of yours as well.

Now I must admit, I've had quite a few questions about how to go about the transformation...here are all your questions answered. And don't miss all of the rules at the bottom of this email...

Q: Does it matter which Turbulence Training (TT) program we use?

Answer:

No, you can use any TT program you wish for your transformation.

You can burn fat with TT for Fat Loss or you can build muscle with TT for Muscle. There are plenty of options, so go with whatever you coose. You can even use one of the Bodyweight programs from the TT Deluxe Package.

I've found that the best total body transformation (i.e. to gain muscle and lose fat) programs available in the Turbulence Training package are the TT2K3, TT2k4, TT2K5 and Fusion Fat Loss workouts. If you did each of those for 4 weeks, you'd have a new body by the time your 12-week Transformation is up.

However, if you are new to the Turbulence Training style of fat burning workouts, you must start with the Beginner or Intermediate workouts found in the main Turbulence Training for Fat Loss manual.

Click here to get started with Turbulence Training for Fat Loss:
==>
http://www.turbulencetraining.com

Q: What is the recommended criteria for transformation photos?

Answer:

For men, a shirts off photo is best. For women, a tank top or sports bra. These will showcase your transformation the best.
However, please just take a photo that feels comfortable for you.

Also, the more photos, the better. So if you have a side photo, front photo, and back photo, you'll be able to see more changes.

And you don't have to post all these photos if you don't want to...but they are best for your own tracking of your personal
changes. In reality, it becomes a question of whatever you think is necessary to show the progress.

I suggest this...take photos in a few outfits and from different views, and then post what you are comfortable with...

As long as you have other photos in different outfits taken on the same day 1, you can always put up something else to make the changes more dramatic. The more photos you take, the better your chance of having the most accurate set of "before and after" photos.


Q: Do we have to post our before pics now or can we post them after we have completed out 12 weeks?

Answer
:
I would prefer the before photo to be posted now. It gives more accountability and motivation to others, and to yourself.


Q: Is there a requried body fat percentage to be at to begin with?

Answer
:
No. I expect all levels of fitness, fat loss, and muscularity to compete in this tranformation.

Above all, this is a contest with yourself, to achieve the best darned results you can achieve - no matter what results anyone else gets.


Q: What are the prizes? How will these be determined?

Answer
:
I am putting together some incredible prizes...

Grand Prize - $2000 & a 3-year Platinum TT Membership

Second Place - $1000 & a 2-year Platinum TT Membership

Third Place - $500 & a 1-Year Platinum TT Membership

Prizes will be determined by our judging panel, consisting of Brad
Pilon, Holly Rigsby, and myself.

Click here to get started with Turbulence Training for Fat Loss:
==> http://www.turbulencetraining.com

Q: Where should we post our progress?

Answer
:
To participate, you must post your transformation progress (before and after photos) in the special Transformation Forum on the Turbulence Training Member's site.

I also encourage you to build your own blog, do videos of your transformation, and keep track of it in newsletters or on your own website.

The more visibility you have means the more accountability you will have...and therefore a better chance of success.

Plus, it will make for an excellent timeline of the time in your life when you turned your health around or just got in the best
shape possible. You'll always have this to be proud of and to motivate yourself for the future.


Q: And what are the RULES?

Answer
:
1) You must have purchased Turbulence Training and used the TT programs to achieve your results.

2) You must keep a training journal in the Turbulence Training Membership forum (don't forget, you get 3 months free access to the Turbulence Training Membership site when you order Turbulence Training).

3) You must post before and after photos in your training journal in the TT Membership section.

4) The TT Transformation Contest runs from Nov. 26th to April 15th. All transformations must start and finish during this time period. Therefore, you could start as soon as today (which I hope you do!) or as late as January 21st...but I know you won't wait that long!

5) Each client has 12 weeks to complete their transformation. Photos must be taken on Day 1 and Day 84.

6) The Transformation Contest will be judged by a panel of experts, including but not restricted to: Craig Ballantyne, Brad Pilon, and Holly Rigsby.

7) In addition to providing Before & After Photos, each contestant must write a 300 word essay on their before and after success story.

Click here to get started with Turbulence Training for Fat Loss:
==>
http://www.turbulencetraining.com

Get with the program,

Craig Ballantyne, CSCS, MS
Author, Turbulence Training

PS - Lose Over 5 Pounds Per Month & Change Your Body With Only 3 Short TT Workouts Per Week...

"I'm 25 and was seriously overweight at the start of this year. I've been doing the TT for Fat Loss Workouts and after 5 months of training. I've lost nearly 28lbs. I want to take this opportunity to thank Craig for making your knowledge so accessible and your articles and blogs that not only make us think about our lifestyles, but encourage us to change them for better health."
Kevin Thow, Sydney, Australia

"Turbulence Training makes so much sense and i really enjoy the different workouts so never get bored. From an aussie that was looking for something other than just another weight workout with the same old moves this has been a real eye opener for me and i have been telling my friends just how great the TT method is."
Kelli Tomkins, Australia

Get started...
==>
http://www.turbulencetraining.com

"I lost 14 pounds this month and the weight is just falling off me. My wife says I now look like when we first met and I still have more to go. I can fit into my old jeans again which is a big deal for me. I just cut back on starches and bread and do your routine 2-3 times a week. I never thought in a million years that just 10-20 minutes of weight training followed by some cardio would get me such steady results. I even cheat a bit on the weekends."
Billy Williams

==>
http://www.turbulencetraining.com

No comments: