Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Turbulence Training Transformation Update

Over 31 men and women have started their Turbulence Training Transformations. And I'm so proud of them. They are so determined to burn the unhealthy belly fat that they are sticking to their
programs over the toughest time of the year.

They are doing great...losing pounds and inches while too many others give in and gain at this time of year.

Meet all of the folks making me proud in the Transformation Forum:
http://www.ttmembers.com/members/forum/openforum.cfm?forum=9

1) See how a workout journal should look here, by seeing what our resident TT superstar Maggie talks about in her journal:

Click HERE for Maggie's journey

2) Cheer on Juan as he battles exams while making great progress in transforming his body:

Click HERE for Juan's story

===============================================
WATCH: The Preperation Phase of the TT 6-Month Bodyweight Program
===============================================

In this workout, I prepared a challenging beginner bodyweight circuit to burn fat and help men and women prepare for the harder bodyweight workouts to come.

Here's some feedback...

"This is crazy! I did the very beginning preparation stage of the bodyweight workout for only 4 weeks and have lost 9 pounds of disgusting fat!! And I know that it is all fat because I measured
my bodyfat before I started and tested it after I finished the first 4 week phase. I mean, I've been able to lose weight before, but there is a difference between losing "weight" and losing fat! I
am so pumped! Just wanted to share. Thanks for listening!"
Leslie

Beginners start your bodyweight journey here! Do the Preparation Phase for 4 weeks, using simple bodyweight exercises you can do at home, on your floor, with no equipment. You will build up your
muscles and reduce knee pain, while burning fat and building your fitness. . . .

Watch the workout here:
http://www.ttmembers.com/members/322.cfm

Note: This video is only available to Platinum Level TT Members.


===============================================
WATCH: The December Monthly Workout Videos
===============================================

Shop, visit, wrap presents, return presents, and assemble presents, and still have have time to workout with my latest program of fast, 12-minute fat loss workouts.

Watch the videos here:
http://www.ttmembers.com/members/department35.cfm

===============================================
JOIN: Turbulence Training Transformation Contest
===============================================

In case you missed it, I just announced the 1st ever Turbulence Training Transformation Contest.

Grand Prize: $2000 + 3-Year Platinum TT Membership

2nd Prize: $1000 + 2-Year Platinum TT Membership

3rd Prize: $500 + 1-Year Platinum TT Membership

Click HERE for the TT rules

Another reason to enjoy this great time of year,

Craig Ballantyne, CSCS, MS
Author, Turbulence Training

PS - Not sure what TT Members is about?

Take a tour here:
http://www.ttmembers.com/public/department53.cfm

"Turbulence Training is absolutely incredible. I've worked out for years and spent many dollars on personal trainers with very minimal results. TT is the only way to go. There really isn't even a close
second!! I'm telling everybody who will listen about TT. There's so much junk out there that I love telling people when I find something that is really great. One of the things I say about you on my website is that you over-deliver. You over-deliver like nobody I've ever seen. Keep up the GREAT WORK."
Steve Tuggle, CPT

No comments: