Monday, December 31, 2007

The NEW & IMPROVED Turbulence Training

Over the Christmas holidays I completed the final revisions to the best-selling Turbulence Training for Fat Loss manual. I've added more exercises, included new success stories, improved the workouts,
and even added in a new bonus workout and interval program.

And while I was at it, I added 5 new, limited-time bonuses to the Turbulence Training package.

1) Secrets of the Transformation Masters E-book

You'll learn the insider fat burning secrets from 3 of the mostexperienced Transformation Trainers in North America. We squeezed every last one of their fat burning secrets from them so YOU can
achieve your ultimate body transformation.

2) Mastering the Fat Loss Mindset - A How-to Guide for Fat Loss - Goal Setting that is Guaranteed to Help You Get Maximum Results

This is the year you'll finally achieve your dreams. How many times have we all said that? Well, this IS the year. Listen to the UK's top fitness and motivational expert Dax Moy and learn how to set
goals and live the lifestyle to reach those goals. No more dropping out, this is the year you will go all the way and finally change your body!

3) Fit Yummy Mummy Fit-Fast 4-Week Workout

America's #1 Fat Loss Expert for Moms, Holly Rigsby, wrote a 4-week program for women pressed for time and without access to equipment that will keep your metabolism burning strong and fat loss efforts
on track.

4) Workouts for Busy Dad's Bonus

The World's Busiest Dad and personal trainer, Chris Lopez, shares with you his 20-minute workout secrets to get Dad's back into fighting shape so they can keep up with their kids and outlast their wives.

5) The Revolutionary Eat-Stop-Eat Diet Book from Brad Pilon

Brad is a nutrition expert and his controversial, yet simple, anti-diet approach to fat lossis making waves in the dieting community. Men and women are busting through fat loss plateaus and loving the lifestyle that Brad's approach allows.

So those are the five TIME-LIMITED bonuses that I'm offering for only 72 hours, starting today, Monday, Dec. 31st.

ALL of these, PLUS the NEW & Improved TT for Fat Loss manual, if you order Turbulence Training before Wednesday, Jan 2nd, 2008, at midnight.

Click here to get started today:
http://www.turbulencetraining.com

"Recently I have used his TT for Fat Loss program and lost 20lbs of fat while increasing my lean body mass and getting much stronger. Not only does Craig guide you through his work outs, he offers nutritional advice, lifting tempos and exercise descriptions with visuals to help with form. With the amount of information in this program it would be almost impossible not to succeed."
Rick Dunseith 

"I lost 14 pounds this month and the weight is just falling off me. My wife says I now look like when we first met and I still have more to go.  I can fit into my old jeans again which is a big deal for me.  I just cut back on starches and bread and do your routine 2-3 times a week.  I never thought in a million years that just 10-20 minutes of weight training followed by some cardio would get me such steady results.  I even cheat a bit on the weekends."
Billy Williams

Click HERE for the NEW Turbulence Training

The clock is ticking,

CB

P.S. This offer ends at midnight on Wednesday - no exceptions.

Go here to start losing fat immediately:

=> http://www.turbulencetraining.com

Turbulence Training is...

"The single most effective fat loss training system in the world today. I've used it. I've studied it. It works faster and more effectively than any other method."
Alwyn Cosgrove, CSCS, Men's Health Training Adviser

No comments: