Sunday, February 18, 2007

7-Day Fat Loss Workout Guide

Here's what you should be doing today. You should be on your way out to the grocery store to shop and prepare for your meals for the next 7 days, and planning your next 7 days of fitness according to these guidelines.

You should also be taking advantage of the absolutely, positively, last day to get your discounted TT Membership. Email me for your preferred customer discount link if you have purchased a TT program in the past.

Monday
Turbulence Training workout, of course. Focus today on having your best interval workout of the year. That might mean adding 5 seconds on to your work interval, or increasing your speed by 5%, or doing 10 more reps per bodyweight exercise if you are using a bodyweight circuit for intervals.

If you have an awesome interval workout or bodyweight circuit you'd like to share, post in the discussion forums at www.TTmembers.com.

Tuesday
30 minutes of activity. It could be traditional cardio, running errands, housework, manual labor, or your favorite sport. Just make sure to be active everyday. I also want you to re-read your TT manual and go over Dr. Mohr's nutrition section and exercise description section to double-check your eating and your workout form.

Wednesday
Turbulence Training workout. Make sure you are taking your fish oil caps each day. At the very list, the American Heart Association recommends 2 servings of fish per week. Have fish today.

Thursday
30 minutes of activity. And be on the lookout for a new source of motivation, especially if your enthusiasm is starting to wane. For example, buy yourself a new healthy eating cookbook or a motivational book or magazine.

Friday
TT Workout. Review your nutrition and make sure that you are keeping all sources of trans-fats out of your diet.

Saturday
30 minutes of activity. Connect with your social support group. And call another friend and invite them to get commited to losing fat and improving their health. Help them out and compare solutions to the obstacles that prevent you from eating properly or exercising.
Sunday 30 minutes of activity followed by your weekly plan, shop, and prepare routine. Make sure that you have fish on your list so that you have the right fats in your diet this week.

Don't stop planning for tomorrow,
CB

P.S.
So if you've ever bought a TT program from me, and you want to become a subscriber to www.TTmembers.com, reply to this email and ask for your discount link.

Previous customers save 50 bucks and get a 1-year Platinum membership for only $97.

Previous members, who might have let their memberships expire, can renew for $77.

Deadline: Sunday, Feb. 18th, midnight, EST. No exceptions.

"At the end of week one, I lost 3.5 pounds and I was feeling great. Yesterday was the end of week two and I lost 3 more pounds! Six and a half pounds in two weeks and I feel outstanding. Not the least bit tired or weak. I've never been so enthusiastic about each workout. I didn't bother to take a 'before' photo, but I may still do that. I would have touched base with you sooner, but with work, school, training, etc., I'm always pressed for time. And of course, that's what makes Turbulence Training such a convenient program."
Chuck Fager

"I use the Turbulence Training Workouts for both my clients and myself. My clients enjoy Turbulence Training because of the varied routines and the high intensity workouts that they are guaranteed. For me personally, I've noticed a significant reduction in body fat and an increase in energy levels over 4 weeks from this program than any other program template that I have tried (coupled with the proper diet of course). I've tried other methods, but TT is best fastest and best way to reduce body fat and maintain lean mass. It's a must if leaning down is your goal."
Chris Lopez, one of Toronto's Top Personal Trainers.

No comments: