Thursday, March 28, 2019

Training and Travel

Poor ol' Daisy the Pooch is hanging out at the dogsitters this week.

I have traveled down to Miami for a sales training course.

Before I left, Daisy made a good buddy in a puppy named Ruby, and they had some great wrestling matches.

I also did a great lower body workout:

1a) Squats
1b) Prisoner Squat Jumps

2a) Front Squat
2b) Glute-Ham Raise

3) 5 minutes of sled drags

Then after today's flight I got to a great hotel... the JW Marriott Turnberry. It's on a golf course, and had a decent gym where I did:

1a) Pullups
1b) DB Chest Press

2a) DB Row
2b) Face Pull
2c) Rear Delt Raise

Next up is a 3-day sales seminar. Should be intense.

I'll get a Friday night workout in, take Saturday off, and then do something Sunday morning before heading home.

"It takes relentless self-discipline to schedule suffering into your day, every day, but if you do, you'll find that at the other end of that suffering is a whole other life just waiting for you" - David Goggins

No comments: