Sunday, March 24, 2019

Daisy & Deadlifts

Friday was a big day out for Daisy. We went to the vet and she got some shots... This allows her to play with other dogs.

On Saturday we went to a park and played with another puppy that also had the same shots, so it was safe.

Then I hit the gym for deadlifts

1a) Deadlift
1b) Box Jump

2a) Barbell Reverse Lunge
2b) X-Band walk

My hip has been acting up recently... I might need to get it checked.

Today we went back to the same park and Daisy had a great run with new friends.

She gets really wiped out for the rest of the day if she does this in the morning!

Then I went to the gym for an Upper Body Meathead session:

1a) Pushups
1b) DB Rear Delt Raise

2a) DB Press
2b) Face Pull

3a) Triceps
3b) Cable Abs

Tomorrow is a visit to the doc for hair updates, then I fly to Florida on Thursday.

No comments: