Saturday, March 09, 2019

Puppies and Training

Raising my puppy kept me out of the gym for a few days, and we're now getting back on a better schedule that let's me slip out for about 45 minutes or so.

On Wednesday I did a quick upper body workout:

1a) DB Chest Press
1b) Face Pull

2a) Pushups
2b) Pullups

On Thursday, a quick lower body session...

1) Bulgarian Split Squats

2a) Front Squats
2b) Upper body mobility

3a) Bodyweight Lunges
3b) Cable Abs

Friday was off for a workshop coaching day.

Daisy the Dog got to hang out with Uncle Marc and Auntie Elisha... they had a great time and really got Daisy tuckered out. :)

Today is a deadlift session... even though my legs are a little sore.

Onward!

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be?... As we let our own light shine, we give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence liberates others." – Marianne Williamson

No comments: