Tuesday, December 25, 2018

Stronggy Christmas to you

Low key Christmas here on the farm.

I've been reading a lot of books
  • Principles by Ray Dalio
  • A Disney leadership book
  • Traction by Gino Wickman
  • Prediction Machines - about AI
  • Homo Deus - ... the follow up to Sapians (kinda scary)
  • The Perfect Day Formula by some dashing Canadian man (haha)
  • And "The Art of Living" by Sharon LeBell, a translation of Epictetus' teachings
More importantly, before I sat down for my annual listen to Michael Buble's Christmas album, I did a deadlift workout:

1a) Hang Cleans
1b) Mobility

2a) Deadlift - worked up to 345 ... no problem, despite muscle soreness from the other day
2b) Mobility

3a) KB Swings
3b) Curls for Christmas

"I'll be iiiiiiiin the garage gym for Christmas, you can plan on meeeee.
"Please have chalk and heavy weights, and presents under the treeeeee..."

😊

Merry, Merry,

Craig


1 comment:

chic to street style mom said...

Great bloog post