Monday, December 10, 2018

Christmas update

It's Christmas Time! 

I flew back in from LAX yesterday, and after a month in Southern California and Australia, I have finally seen snow for the first time this winter season. 

(Side Note: I watched Super Troopers 2 on the plane... hilarious.)

Today is a family Christmas, but back in Cali I had some good workouts, and when I landed last night I did a quick workout:

1A) DB Press
1B) Band Pull

2A) Military Press
2B) Mobility

3A) Close-Grip Floor Press
3B) Lower Body Mobility

Today will be a big Deadlift session... and I'm pretty sure I'll be getting a weight vest and some bumper plates as Christmas gifts today, so I'll put them to use.

This week I'm off to Toronto for meetings, filming, and good workouts.

Next weekend is another family Christmas.

I don't go back on the road again until January 7th.

No comments: