Friday, April 14, 2017

Two Workouts

Alright, two good workouts back to back on the farm. But I forgot to post my update yesterday.

Thursday was...

1A) Double Kettlebell Front Squats
1B) KB Swings

2A) Reverse Lunge
2B) Mobility

Unfortunately, I had a bad sleep last night.

Fortunately, today's session was only moderately effected.

1A) KB 1-Arm Overhead Press
1B) KB Underhand Row

2A) Pike Pushup
2B) Ab Wheel
2C) Band Pull

I've cut my training time and volume by 15 minutes and 20%. Too busy with other stuff. But still training smart and hard.

Today's Kickbutt Mindset Tip:

Hitting snooze and sleeping in for 10 minutes a day is an hour a week, 4 hours a month, & TWO FULL days LOST per year. Stop that bad habit now! BE the person you need to be in order to DO the things you need to do so that you can HAVE the life you need to have. #BeDoHave

Watch this => https://www.instagram.com/p/BSzJjkZldjn/

Image may contain: 1 person

No comments: