Thursday, April 27, 2017

Lower Body Post Uber

Yesterday was a smooth travel day from Tampa to Toronto to the farm, and it was an off-day from training.

(I know I'm a little late to the party, but I just started using Uber and I find it incredibly entertaining on many levels. Although I will say, yesterday I sat in a Nissan Rogue and there was no headroom for me in the backseat to have a nap... and I'm only 5'9!)

Unfortunately I had a poor night's sleep, and that affected today's lower body workout. I stuck to higher reps with kettlebells at home instead of trying to get under the bar with heavier reps at the YMCA.

1A) Double Kettlebell Front Squat
1B) KB Swing

2A) DB Lunge
2B) Power Wheel Rollout

Today's Kickbutt Mindset Tip:

When you get up, focus every free minute on your #1 priority. Get it done before you do any other work task. No procrastination allowed. Yes, of course, you're allowed to feed the kids and get them to school, but no checking Facebook or answering email until you make progress on what matters. More advice here => www.FreePerfectDayBook.com



No comments: