Friday, April 28, 2017

Friday Fun and Filming

Today I did some filming, walking, rowing, pressing, and chilling.

It was a very good Friday indeed.

And it all started off right because I followed this formula:

Do the #1 thing 1st thing in the morning for SUCCESS


For example, if you want to workout but "lack the time", do it first thing!


My morning goes like this:

- write

- meditation

- dog walk

- breakfast

- work

- workout

- work

- lunch


In the afternoon I did my filming.


And this morning's workout looked like this:


1A) 1-Arm KB Overhead Press

1B) 1-Arm DB Row


2A) DB CSR

2B) Pushup


I did more overhead presses than normal, so we could have some soreness tomorrow. I also hit a 2017 PR of 90x16 reps for the row.


Saturday morning is an off day (long walk) and Sunday is deadlifts. Yay!


Today's Kickbutt Mindset Tip:

Bally the Dog says: Get up and focus on your #1 priority first thing in the morning. That's how you get more done before 9am than most people do all day long. #dogwisdom #perfectdayformula #farmboywisdom

Image may contain: sky, dog, cloud, tree, outdoor and nature
Image may contain: outdoor and nature










Stay strong and get stronger,

Craig Ballantyne


--
Craig Ballantyne
Founder, ETR University

    

No comments: