Monday, March 17, 2008

Workout Update

Good workouts yesterday and today. Yesterday, I used one of Jay's workouts from www.PRWorkouts.com. Great stuff, probably as strong as I've been.

More on this workout in Thursday's email from www.TurbulenceTraining.com - I did something on Saturday that I thought would have a negative impact on Sunday's deadlift session, but instead, I had one of my best sessions of the year. Tune in Thursday for the full story...

Today, I was in finalizing the workouts for April Workout of the Month...it's another TT for Abs program. Some great workouts to help you burn belly fat and get closer to 6-pack abs.

In addition, Wednesday is going to be a big day in the TT world. We are updating the TTMembers forum. That's the good news...the bad news is that the forum could be down for the entire day on Wednesday. So bear with us.

But you'll love the new forum at www.TTmembers.com, I promise,

CB
Fat Loss & Fat Burning Workout Routines for Men & Women

No comments: