Monday, March 03, 2008

Life Changing Fat Loss Program Success Story






Fat Loss Success Story from Juan Ruiz, perhaps the greatest Turbulence Training for Fat Loss success story of all time...

"I have been an obese male all of my life, in August of 2007 I weighed in at 315lbs; the most I have ever weighed. I have tried many diets and exercise plans and nothing has really worked well for me.

I was at the end of my rope, and really starting to look into bariatric surgery. Even though it has worked wonders for my friends and family, I never wanted that surgery for myself.

To have that surgery would mean that I would never know how good it felt to lose weight on my own, to find the discipline and mental fortitude to push myself and watch what I am eating. How long will it be before I gained back that lost weight after the surgery because I never learned how to really be healthy!

In early August I found Turbulence Training, and signed up for the FREE Report - The Dark Side of Cardio. I have to admit, it peaked my interest. I was so disgusted with what I read; because it was so true. I couldn't tell you how many hours I have wasted doing just cardio and staying away from weights just to watch my body stay the exact same.

I knew that I needed to get Turbulence Training. I knew that TT was going to change my life forever, I wasn't wrong.



I also knew though that any workout program I used wouldn't be successful if I didn't change my eating habits. I started eating a low carb regimen, eating only complex carbs, and allowing myself a cheat meal once a month.



I started TT in August 2007, since then I have lost a total of 86lbs (it is now March 3rd, 2008).



I have never looked better in my life, I have never felt better in my life. For the first time in my life I have signed up for my first fitness contest. Never did anyone, let alone myself think that I, of all people would be signing up for a fitness contest.

Yet here I am, I have gone through 84 days of this contest. During this contest I have had quite a few challenges. A month long plateau, final exams, and a bum shoulder, just to name a few, but I have also met some of the greatest people that are in this contest trying to do the same thing I am doing (trying to live a healthier lifestyle). They have been some of the most understanding, caring, and motivational people I could have ever had the pleasure to meet.

I started this contest using the Original TT workout, after that I went into TT 2k3, and finished this contest with the 4 week Intermediate Body Weight program. In this contest I have had gains and losses; I have learned the benefits of fasting and how to fast properly. I have learned how to truly eat balanced meals and how to keep pushing myself when I have nothing else left to give.



I have also learned how to cope with injuries, and how to not let them get the best of you. I have been able to do most of this mainly because of the great people involved in this fitness contest. Their inspiring words have kept me honest to myself, and have helped me keep my head up when I just wanted to hang it down in defeat. I have learned that you may lose a battle here and there, but the war is far from over.

I have lost 3 inches from my chest, 4 inches from my gut, 3 inches from my waist, ¾ inches from my biceps, ¼ of an inch from my thighs, and 25lbs since starting this 12-week transformation contest. I am far from being done, and even when I finally hit my goal weight, my journey will not end there. My journey will last me a lifetime, everyday will be another day to strive for a healthier, more active me.



When I think about living this way for a life time, it doesn't overwhelm me, I am grateful that my obesity didn't cripple my body, that I still have a chance to reverse the side effects, and that I am healthy enough to go to the gym and use my body to it's full potential.

Granted to win a prize in this contest would be sweet, but whether I win a prize in this contest or not, it doesn't matter I already feel like a winner. Throughout this contest I have learned so many valuable lessons, and I have met some of the most motivational people one could meet. I am a lot healthier today than I was when I started this contest, and I have joined my first fitness contest ever; and I have stuck with it through the end."
Juan Ruiz



****
It's been a "feel good" day at www.ttmembers.com today as we celebrated Juan's success (as well as Mark's and Andy's).



More transformation success stories to come,



CB
Click HERE to change your life with Turbulence Training

No comments: