Monday, May 20, 2019

The Path of Most Resistance with David Goggins

On Sunday I read a great book, You Can't Hurt Me, by David Goggins.

He's the Navy SEAL featured in Jesse Itzler's, Living with a SEAL.

And Goggins will make you re-examine your life, your commitment, and your tolerance for pain.

For better or worse.

Sunday's workout was fun:

1a) Pushups
1b) Mobility

2a) 1-Arm KB Overhead Press
2b) Band Pulls

3a) Close-Grip Floor Press
3b) TRX Row

That was before I read the book.

Then after the book I got fired up to do do 5 sets of Farmer's Walks

And then i was fired up to do today's leg workout and push harder... just 5-10% harder to start ... nothing crazy.

1a) Front Squat
1b) KB Swing

2a) Bulgarian Split Squats
2b) Mobility

3) Dog sprints with Daisy

She and I play a fun game of soccer... she's a good defender as I try to dribble around her, and loves to chase the ball when I pass a ball into space. She's a great teammate... as long as she doesn't get distracted by the birds! 🙂


1 comment:

Richard said...

Awesome bloog you have here