Saturday, September 16, 2017

Squats and Phones

Before we get to the workout today, let's make a little pact for the weekend.

I want you to promise me that you'll get away from your devices for several hours either today or tomorrow. Leave them behind & open your mind to the reality around you. Go on a deep dive into life.

I'll be doing that on Sunday from 10am to 8pm. I have a busy day planned with family and friends, and even some apartment hunting. There's a brunch, a dinner, and some fun and games involved.

Then I'll climb in an Uber and check my phone at 8pm. Sounds like a great day to me.

I should also be able to hit an upper body workout at a hotel on Sunday morning. Looking forward to that one.

This morning I had a good squat session.

1A) Squat
1B) Mobility

(My right calf is a little tight, and I skipped box jumps)

2A) Narrow Stance Eccentric Squats
2B) Planks

That's it. The eccentrics left my quads feeling a little wobbly. Haha.

Today's Kickbutt Mindset Tip:



No comments: