Saturday, March 03, 2018

Shoulders and Back

Pretty good garage gym workout today.

Slow 3-4 eccentric tempos on everything... makes for lighter weights, but less trouble, and good pumps.

Eventually builds up to decent weights in last exercises or last sets. So it's not all baby weights.

Lots of old-man warmup before this.

1A) BB Shoulder Press
1B) Band Pull

2A) Close-Grip Incline Press
2B) DB Row

3A) Ball Rollout
3B) Hammer Curl

Before the workout I was answering some reader Q's... shared this with someone struggling to improve on video:

It's how I 'tricked' myself into having more energy on-stage and in my video presentations ... and this was tough, because my introverted, low-key tendencies are very strong! :)

=> https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=19&v=QOaNvlb_hgM

Today's Kickbutt Mindset Tip:
"People are always blaming circumstance for what they are. I do not believe in circumstance. The people who get on in this world are the people who get up and look for the circumstance they want and if they can't find them they make them." - George Bernard Shaw

No comments: