Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Muscle Expert and Meathead Toe-to-Toe

Lots of cool stuff here today!

I'm heading out to Denver in a couple of hours, but first a big Meathead garage gym. Well, actually a quick one after a short bike ride and running (biking) some errands.

1A) DB Press - Worked up to 2017 PB of 80x11
1B) DB CSR - 2017 PB of 70x12

That was it. Four sets of each.

This guy (below) does a lot more volume than me!


Fitness, nutrition, and the Perfect Day!

3 hrs ·
New Episode is LIVE EP 21
Productivity & Success Transformation Coach, Craig Ballantyne joins Ben to discuss the nuts and bolts of engineering the perfect day f...






Today's Kickbutt Mindset Tip:
"I asked for strength and God gave me difficulties to make me strong. I asked for wisdom and God gave me problems to solve. I asked for prosperity
and God gave me a brain and brawn to work. I asked for courage
and God gave me dangers to overcome. I asked for love and God gave me troubled people to help. I asked for favors
and God gave me opportunities... 
I received nothing I wanted, I received everything I needed." – Hazrat Inayat Khan


Push on,

Craig Ballantyne, CTT

PS - I want you to promise me something:

You'll never hit snooze again - EVER.

Here's why...

"When you hit the snooze button, you're telling your hopes and dreams that they are not important and that they can wait."- Bedros Keuilian


Now do you really want your subconscious mind believing this? No way!


That's why you must NEVER hit snooze again. Here's a little incentive. Fine yourself $100 every time you hit snooze. Pay that fine to a cause you dislike.


Yes, this is extreme. But you need to get this serious if snoozing is a problem. You can also apply this to any bad habit in your life (I once used it to quit cursing in just 6 days).


If you struggle to get going in the morning, fixing the problem starts the night before with...


...an effective wind down routine to your day.


Most people let their nights ruin their days. I understand the temptation to "just do a little more work at night." But working at night only gives you a 0.5X boost in results, while dominating your morning gets you a 10X return.


That's why you must protect your mornings with the right habits and routines at night so that you can perform like a fighter jet first thing in the morning.


Here's how to build your Perfect End-Of-Day Routine so you own your mornings...


- Do a brain dump at the end of your work day. Get rid of all the thoughts running through your mind.
- This is also the best time to create your To-Do List for the morning.
- Next, set an alarm for 60 minutes before bed. That's when you must stop using your phone, eating, or playing around with your phone.
- Spend the final 60 minutes of your day in an old-school way...Tell a story to your kids. Talk to your spouse (about anything but work!). Make your lunch for tomorrow. Read a real book. Take a bath. Meditate. Do mindless stuff.
- Use good sleep hygiene (a cool room, quality sheets, an eye-mask and earplugs if needed, and consider taking melatonin and/or magnesium).


Finally, be CONSISTENT. Stick to the same bedtime every night and the same wake-up time each morning. This one habit is probably the most important of them all when it comes to waking up ready to go and dominating your days.



No comments: