Monday, November 23, 2015

24th Contest is Over

Today is the FINAL day of my 24th TT Transformation.

For the last 12 weeks, I've...

- Avoid all plastic water bottles (even on 4 hour flights!)
- Drank ZERO coke zero's (hurray!)

And I finished off my mini-challenge transformation with a CASS-Free Day, although it was very tempting to have caffeine today, but I knew the right choice was to avoid it. And I did.

Started the day with decaf Green Tea because I was stressed with a busy Monday full of deadlines. Caffeine would not have made anything better.

Always livin' by one of my mottos:

Make the right decisions for your right life - right now.

Unfortunately, I'm tired now. :)

Fortunately, I got all my major projects done.

Time to start planning for tomorrow.

And one more dog walk in the snow. We got a nice dose of winter on Saturday afternoon.

I even did a Caffeine-Free lower body garage workout on Sunday (no workout today).

Sunday's session went like this:

1A) Goblet Squat
1B) KB Swing

2A) DB Split Squat
2B) 1-Leg Hip Extension
2C) DB RDL

3) Med Ball Slams

Good times.

Today's Kickbutt Mindset Tip:
You don't ‘find time’ for the important things in life, you MAKE time. If there is something you want to do, something you want to accomplish, start making time in your life for it right now.

So make those right decisions,

Craig Ballantyne, CTT

PS - No one, and I mean NO ONE...

...on their deathbed has ever said "I wish I had spent more time binge watching television shows". ... So use your time wisely.

No comments: