Thursday, November 15, 2018

Australia Travel

Last week was a really great week at the Perfect Life Retreat... check out the reviews below.

I also did my biggest podcast ever. Check out the 10X question here! 

After the Retreat in San Diego I flew to Australia and I have had some great workouts here:

Wednesday, November 14th after I landed:

Squats
Box Jumps

RDL
Front Squats

And then on Thursday, Nov 15th:

Bench Press
Pullups

Shoulder Press
Rows

Today I fly over to Melbourne.

And then I have some days off next week back in Sydney.

Then it's back to California where I will be enjoying a "misfits Thanksgiving" with Bedros Keuilian and all of his California "transplant" friends that don't have anywhere else to go on the big day... and Bedros makes steaks, not turkey, lol.

Stay tuned for more adventures,

Craig

PS - Here are some amazing Perfect Life Retreat reviews:

"AMAZING EVENT! Can't thank you enough. What a group of people!" – Matt Del Negro

 

"Everything was first class and the speakers were fantastic. I left feeling enthused and re-energized for my business and myself." – Rob Groll

 

"Craig, thanks for an amazing event that actually ran ON TIME!" – 100 attendees J

 

More Retreat feedback...

 

"We got engaged at the Perfect Life Retreat!" – Joe Arko & Sara Fennell*

 

*results not typical J

 

"I am an operator. I've made a quantum leap in confidence since I met you of which I am truly grateful to you for. I've been reminded again and again of how important it is to spend time with other operators. I learned that one of my superpowers is sharing with vulnerability. I have a powerful message to share and there are huge amounts of people that need my help, it's my duty to help them. Mentors are essential. It's time to fully commit to my vision and make it happen. 2019 is THE year." – Nick Elvery

 

"Craig Ballantyne is amazing. Dude, seriously. Awesome conference. It was like a shot of adrenalin into my business and mindset. Your content was great. Shanda, Bedros, and Tim were exactly what I needed. I've always liked Bedros's material... but it's been a while since I've heard him. He's really manned up over the last couple of years to a whole new level." – Brent Weaver (who will be attending Toys for Tots!) 

 

"Thanks again for putting together such a great event. The contacts made there were insane and the notes I have to implement from Tim, Sharran, Bedros, Joel and yourself are invaluable. Now comes action!" – Mike Novak


No comments: